Friday, October 27, 2006

Three 5 Human Found!


Hey everybody! Hope you had a good week. Looks like I'm a weekend warrior with my blog! Where did the week go? I hope to catch up on some stuff that has caught my attention this week and will work to post more frequently during the week. Anyways, Sarah found a link for the band Three 5 Human that I talked about last week that we saw open for the Indigo Girls. Go Sarah! She played the CD we got at the concert for one of her English classes and asked them to write a journal entry on what they thought...maybe she will share some of the feedback! They have a great video that you can watch on their site if you want to check it out. They have a great sound that is described as "guitar driven rock with a politically and socially bent lyric edge, delivered in a style reminiscent of Janis Joplin meets the Band of Gypsys."

No comments: